Rachel in Tokyo

This is a blog about an American law school student studying in Tokyo for the semester.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ninja Restaurant



My last Friday night in Tokyo, we went to this Ninja restaurant in Akasaka. We then went to a karaoke bar, and finally ended up in Shibuya until 6AM. It was so much fun!




This is the karaoke place. It was pretty hard to miss with all of the bright neon! It was a lot of fun singing Karaoke with an opera singer!



We found this one place in Shibuya that didn't charge a "table charge", so we just sat and chilled until around 4:30 or so.






Kaori thought I made a great pillow!





Yuko was trying to replicate the Ninja's magic tricks.













"hmmmm. Just where I belong. In between 2 good-looking guys...."



Honey, the mechanic said that I need a new engine, a new battery, new tires, a new pump, a new starter, a NEW CAR! Can I get that BENZ I've been wanting? pretty please?

"what? you're not supposed to EAT that? This is Japan! You're supposed to eat everything!

Rachel! I'm going to steal your passport so you can't leave! HAHA!


HOT STONE SOUP




















YES, this was all in the egg. The magic egg. Must have been laid by a golden goose.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home